2018 Ford F-150 Safety Rating and Features
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) rating for the 2018 Ford F-150 has just been announced. Safety is an important factor most car shoppers consider when determining which vehicle to purchase. The 2018 Ford F-150 safety rating and features have helped this truck earn the Top Safety Pick designation from the IIHS.
The 2018 Ford F-150 earned all “Good” ratings in all of the IIHS safety tests for both the crew cab and extended cab models. This is the highest score awarded by the IIHS for the individual safety tests.
Ford F-150 Safety and Driver Assistance Systems
This rating is supplemented by a healthy collection of features designed to increase driver awareness and safety. Standard and available features offered on the 2018 model of the F-150 include:
- AdvanceTrac with roll stability control and curve control.
- Dual-stage driver and right front passenger airbags.
- Front-seat side airbags.
- Safety canopy system with side-curtain airbags and rollover sensor.
- Tire pressure monitor.
- Trailer sway control.
- Rearview camera.
- Adaptive cruise control with stop-and-go functionality.
- Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian Detection.
- Blind Spot Information System (BLIS) with cross-traffic alert.
- Inflatable second-row safety belts.
- Perimeter theft alarm.
- SOS Post-Crash Alert System.
- 360-degree camera.
- Lane-keeping system.
- MyKey parental control system.
- Rain-sensing wipers.
- Reverse sensing system.
If you would like to learn more about the 2018 Ford F-150, go see OC right away! This impressive truck is now available at OC Welch Ford Lincoln. Our inventory can be viewed right here on our website.